We’re seeking a Big Data professional that has a passion for Big Data infrastructures and processing.
It’s our mission to work with our customers to provide a reliable and flexible platform as a foundation to host new applications and products.
In your role as a Big Data Systems Engineer, you’ll be part of a team that sits in the driving seat – defining and wiring all data components together.
The diversity of technologies and stakeholders in a telecom context makes this a challenging and exciting role.
- You have specific experience in deploying, maintaining and monitoring robust stream processing architectures built on Cloudera technology.
- Ideally, you will know your way around related, existing and upcoming Big Data technologies (Hadoop stack – Cloudera, Spark, Kafka, Sentry, Jupyter, Lenses).
- You are willing to invest time and effort to learn new technologies.
- You have knowledge of Linux, Kerberos and automation tools such as Puppet or Ansible.
- You feel at ease with scripting (Bash, Python).
- You are service-minded and always think and act with the client in mind.
How to Apply
Please contact Ghofran Malek at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +32 (0) 2 793 0019, alternatively, apply via the link below.